03-04-2021, 05:38 AM
During the months of April - June. Thailand is entering the summer, people are faced with skin diseases that can be associated with the sun. Therefore, you should take care of your skin health to avoid skin diseases as follows.
1. Avoid direct sunlight and places with hot weather. If necessary, prevent it by opening an umbrella. Wearing a wide-brimmed hat Wear a long-sleeved shirt or stay cool. Easy to transfer Such as an air-conditioned room or a shady park
2. Bathe the body often. Or use a damp towel to rub your body every time you feel hot.
3. Eat 5 food groups
4. Drink enough clean water at least 8 glasses a day.
5. Make your mind feel comfortable and not stressful.
6. Get enough rest
7. Always apply sunscreen to suit your skin type. And use a skin care cream
8.Avoid the polluted place. If you have to come in contact with chemical irritants, you should take precautions such as wearing gloves and boots.
9. Do not drink alcohol, do not smoke.
10. More importantly, keep an eye on skin disorders such as dark, thick and rough skin. Pressing on the skin and causing unusual pain Or have a numbness on the skin, immediately consult a doctor
You can follow more details on our website: true wallet slot